Hello Gypsies! I hope everyone is having a great week so far. Summer seems to be coming sooner then later and in some places already has. I must admit, I miss having a good dose of Vitamin D hitting my face and enhancing my mood. The big difference now is I have to start changing up my skin care to adapt to the newer, warmer weather. I am fortunate to receive so many amazing products but sometimes it is hard to test out each and every one of them long enough to give a 100% accurate feedback in a short time span. I started testing out the products above anywhere from a few weeks to a few months and ready to share my first batch of products I am loving. Keep in mind, I have normal/dry skin in the Fall and Winter and normal/combination skin in the Spring/Summer. My skin is on the sensitive side and I am always looking for products that achieve that JLO, sun kissed glow. Let us get started:
- Amore Pacific Sun Protection Cushion Broad Spectrum SPF 15 ($40) I really like how light and hydrating this gorgeous compact is while protecting my skin with SPF. I didn’t break out or dry out which is a winner in my book.
- La Prairie Cellular Radiance Perfecting Fluide Pure Gold ($525) I love how this serum has improved the texture of my skin while evening out my skin tone without feeling heavy or greasy. A little goes a long way.
- Glow 10 Youth Lift Glow Plexion ($40) This serum has Hyaluronic Acid to plump and moisturize while Vitamin C and E are used to hydrate and as an anti-oxidant. It left my skin glowing and healthy without leaving my wallet empty.
- Sisley Paris Tinted Sunscreen Cream SPF 30 ($170) This silky, nongreasy, water-resistant cream melts into your skin, provides coverage and sun protection all in one tube. It comes in two shades and is perfect for those days you want some coverage but sun protection is priority.
- Cle de Peau Beaute La Creme ($535 for 30 ml) Yes it is expensive but this jewel of a cream stored in a gorgeous crystal-like jar works as good as it looks. A little goes a very long way and can be used day or night.
- Cle de Peau Beaute Intensive Fortifying Cream ($150 for 50g) This night cream launched Spring 2016 and works amazingly well to hydrate without breaking your bank account. I use this 3x/week in the pm and wake up to soft and glowing skin.
- Retrouve Luminous Cleansing Elixir ($75 for 1.6 oz) I am a huge fan of this brand (review HERE) and this cleanser is their latest addition to the luxurious and well edited skin care collection. This water-free, cleansing balm removes your makeup without stripping the oils thanks to the avocado oil among other natural ingredients. Cleansing buffs need to add this to their collection.
Have you discovered a new skin product you want to share with Beautygypsy? I would love to hear about it and why you like it.